Wednesday, 3 May 2017

£2 THRIFTED BLAZER?! : WHITE SERIES



This is why I love thrifting, being able to satisfy that need for new refreshing pieces in my wardrobe, yet not bankrupt myself in the process. 
I picked up this white blazer the other day for £2, crazy cheap right?! In fact it's less than a coffee I brought whilst on my charity shopping spree which makes me feel so incredibly thrifty yet uncomfortable that I think its OK to spend more on coffee than clothing? 
It's not a garment that I wouldn't want to drop a lot of cash on as its wear-ability is questionable.Yet for £2 its fun to experiment with, essentially I can wear it twice get bored of it and not feel too guilty. 

This is the second outfit in my white series and for this ive gone for the full white look. I would wear this I want to make more of an impact maybe to an event opposed to day to day. 



Jumper: H&M similar
Blazer: Thrifted ASOS similar
Hat: Primark ASOS similar
Sunnies: KENZO
Trousers: ZARA similar
Sandals: Zara 


2 comments

  1. Holy crap, you have such good style! Love your looks and your photos are awesome too!

    Take care,
    Daniella x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig