Saturday, 22 April 2017

RED BELT: WHITE SERIES





Trying to create Balenciaga/ 1950's silhouettes with this belted blazer look. I love that belts have found their way back into my wardrobe, lets say a big helloooo and welcome back to the waist. Who ever thought that you could still have a feminine sexy shape with an boxy blazer, such a dreamy combination. 
I've sectioned this look under 'white series' as I've been specifically putting some looks together that are all white (at least the base of the look is all white). I think its such an easy way to make a statement and so easy to style outfits around a white base, everything seems to go with white. The red belt is the perfect pop of colour to bring the look from being too dull.






Top, trousers blazer, boots & belt: All Topshop. Similar Trousers Belt/
Bag: Zaful
Glasses: Thrifted








2 comments

  1. Can't believe I don't follow your blog already! Outfit/pics/styling/backdrop - EVERYTHING is bloody fab! X

    Written by Tasmine | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks girl, I love your blog actually I always keep an eye out for your posts! x

      Delete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig