Saturday, 18 March 2017

NEUTRAL POET


There is something very natural when it comes to an light toned outfit like this. A mix of the lighter cream and nude tones make up this delicious neutral pallet. I imagine myself sipping rose lattes and writing poems professing my understanding of love wearing this. I would love to say this is what  was doing yet in reality I was walking around my hometown popping into Co-op and other such normal less poet things. Less poet things. I should be more poet. 

This look isn't something I would necessarily associate with the word bold. Yet disregarding the usual visuals you associate with bold this white based look really made me feel like I was standing out amongst the sea of dark colour wearing humans. In co-op. Gotta be a little extra sometimes.








Shirt: Thrifted SIMILAR
Trousers: Zara SIMILAR
Bag: H&M
Scarf: Topshop
Boots: Topshop SIMILAR
Belt: Thrifted 

I sometimes think I should be more offended by my accidental mixing of white and cream. 
Ive paired the look with gold accessories and added this sporty strap bag to bring it back to the 21st century.









5 comments

  1. What a babe you are! I LOVE this outfit (especially the scarf) xx

    Emma | www.brooklynisburning.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank y a! it was only £1 ha xx

      Delete
  2. Looking like such a BADASS! I adore your white and cream vibes. Poetic for sure, and I'm sure you're the most babin' the co-op has ever seen ;) Rose lattes sound amazing. Such a stunning look, so gorgeous! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you hun your too sweet <3 xo

      Delete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig