Saturday, 25 March 2017

BELTED BLAZER



The 80's shoulder is back for Spring Summer and I'm quite happy about that. I'm loving the masculine take on this, I'm favoring the androgynous look on general recently. I brought quite a few items of men's clothing (prior to no no spend month), mainly from charity shops. Including this Blazer which plays perfectly into my masc 80's shoulder look, I took the shoulder pads out yet because its over sized it still creates the right silhouette.











Blazer: Thrifted SIMILAR
Shirt: Thrifted SIMILAR
Trousers: Topshop SIMILAR
Belt: Primark
Hat, Bag, Glasses: Thrifted
Boots: Zara SIMILAR

So much of this outfit is thrifted! Defiantly found myself more inspired with thrifting than high street recently. Its more of a challenge having to try and be more creative with what you buy compared with whats presented to you on a mannequin. 




I read this post by The Friday Girl this week that got me thinking, 'is it OK to just talk about clothes?'. I usually only ever talk about my fashion as find this is all I feel confident enough/ interested enough writing about. Does it make me shallow or vein to not be tackling more important issues/ideas on my platform? Its obviously my own personal preference what I do on my blog but I like to keep it simple and focused on what I love. Maybe one day Ill write about how to be more carefree and personal development but for now enjoy some boring but brilliant sentences about why I like this blazer. 



6 comments

  1. I don't even know where to begin. The overall look of your blog is like a magazine and it's just super cool. As for your style, it's eye catching and I just wanted to see more and more. This is such a great combo as well, and I love the vibe of the snapshots!

    Luna from Room95 ☆ Blog | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you are amazing! Your blog have the coolest vibe and so are your posts. Your too gorgeous girly! Will be following you on Instagram too <3

    Lots of Love,

    Camille (thelittleladydiaries.blogspot.ie) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet thank you! Your blog is amaze too x x

      Delete
  3. So stunning, I love the whole look! Amazing blog too by the way, well done gorgeous gal! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig