Thursday, 2 March 2017

BALENCIAGA V CHARITY SHOP



I chose to re-create this look from Balenciaga's AW show. Its a look that stood out to me for it's un-tucked scruffy office feel and its simplicity. An over-sized shirt and midi skirt are the fundamental elements of this look. It's a look that can be re-created with ease. 




For my re-creation I took to the charity shops, the shirt I had thrifted a year ago, a size 24 turquoise tinted number. The skirt I found in a Traid on one of their £2 sale events, I brought it specifically to re-create this look and think it is perfect. 
The boot are probably where ive let myself down as the Balenciaga brown shiny boots are one of my favorite elements of this look! The grey will have to do as I hunt for the perfect Balenciaga dupe. 
The elements of this look are so easy to find in charity shop, look for men's shirts and Grandma checked skirts and can easily recreate.







This is my last AW post ill be doing, SS im ready. 
I have also just embarked on a no-spend month on things for myself for March ( think clothes, home-wear, general things I think I NEED but really don't). Wish me luck.



2 comments

  1. Love this concept! The button down shirt & skirt combo is killer.

    www.milkwhitemoon.com

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig