Thursday, 23 February 2017

EVERYDAY OUTFITS 01

I find myself continually perplexed when it comes to the direction I want to take my blog in. Whether to make it more of a professional fashion editorial style or more personal to me, sharing more than just fashion. I find myself with conflicting ideas most days which is why I haven't taken the plunge yet to have a change as of yet. I read lots of posts from such a broad spectrum and have to conclude that I enjoy a mix of the two different styles. 
With that thought fresh in my mind I've decided, for the near future at least, I will find a middle ground and be creating some more personal/ normal everyday posts alongside my normal outfit posts. A mash up. My main goal is that I would like to get more content out, yet to be able to do this without blog stuff taking over my life! I would hope that this type of post will evolve to become a more professional post anyway but for now lets enjoy a good ole mirror selfie. 

So for the first 'normal' post ive coming at you with a week in outfits. 7 days 7 looks and reams of navy.











 An insight into what ive been wearing day to day. What do you think to more posts like this? Please let me know. Favourite outfit? 

No comments

Post a Comment

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig