Tuesday, 14 February 2017

BLACK CIRCLE





There is just something about an all black outfit. I'm usually more attracted to dark navy tones when it comes to that dark fashion look yet here I am fully embracing a monochrome colour scheme. 
This look is all about that circle belt and I think that its enough of an eye-catching element to carry the rest of the outfit.
Since shooting this look I have grown to dislike these pleather pants, I purchased a new much nicer pair so these poor trousers have since been demoted to 'never wear/ I actually dislike you' status. 






In other news ive nearly finished my 6 week internship at Molly Goddard. Cant wait to share some bits about it with you, (after Saturdays show). Its been quite intense so pretty proud that ive managed to get out blog content. Don't think I've ever valued how much free time I get whilst at normal Uni. Respect to everyone who works in the fashion industry/ generally anyone working a full time job- I have new levels of admiration. Will certainly appreciate normal uni life from this day forth. 


Jacket: Zara 
Trousers: Topshop 
Boots: Topshop SIMILAR
Necklace: Boohoo 



PHOTOS BY LAUREN MUSTOE

4 comments

  1. Your blog and photos are so quirky and edgy, I seriously love your work! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are so cool. Love the contrast with the black. Can't wait to read about your internship!

    LEXI LIKES

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig