Saturday, 25 February 2017

BIG SLEEVES








Very summery look today, getting slightly ahead of my self  for February. In fairness I did have a jacket yet forgot to shoot any photos wearing it, so wishful thinking outfit it is. 
Beautiful off the shoulder blouse making me feel very girly. The big puffy sleeves are amazing. Its a shirt from Zaful who kindly sent me some lovely pieces! Very happy with this top in particular.







SKIRT: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop Similar 

Other notable earings: HERE/ ZAFUL






12 comments

  1. I love this top! and the glasses are amazing,

    Fowzia//Crazy4ties

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! Your blouse is so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look!!! and your bag is perfection!

    XOLB
    www.le-blonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I am obsessed with your overlap top, it's so gorgeous just like you! And the pinstripe pattern is everything <3 Love how you paired it with skirt as well, so pretty :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig