Friday, 27 January 2017

TREND: ONE COLOUR OUTFIT'S



I'm talking one coloured outfits today, an easy way to create some bold looks. I'm taking inspiration from FALL 16 looks for this trend.

A 'trend' largely based around Ashish's Fall 16 show. They hit us with a fucking amazing rainbow of sequins and colours which flooded Instagram. It seems so long ago since this show dropped but only now have I started to decode the looks and fully embrace the shows vision of one singular colour and shade looks.
I call it a trend yet would say it fits better under the title 'outfits idea inspiration'. 

 I love the idea of striving for a complete one colour look, getting the shade of colour perfect is not essential yet helps with the impact of the look. I've tried my best and come up with this purple ensemble, admittedly I have cheated slightly with coat and accessories yet the main items align with the trend. I've put inspiration and outfit ideas below! 




Do you ever have that longing feeling for garments that is in your mind for an extended length of time? That's what happened with this look, as soon as it started disappearing from stores, the panic started to set in and I knew I had to buy. I brought it full price (very unlike me) and is still in stores now, I think this makes me a real blogger, were talking full outfit with links here. Its also still not in the sale which is a miracle, thought I would be kicking myself for purchasing pre- January sales.




ASHISH
Something rather special about this show I think you'll agree. The actual garments may not be ground breaking, far from it in fact yet the general aesthetic of the show serves huge visual impact. 

PURPLE LOOK


GUCCI

PINK LOOK



VETEMENTS // STELLA McCARTNEY 



BURGUNDY LOOK



Thanks for reading<3

2 comments

  1. I love this outfit! how you styled everything looks amazing,

    Fowzia//Crazy4ties

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO retro and I love it :)

    Fatima x www.fatima-writes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig