Saturday, 7 January 2017

PURPLE COAT

Both looks today featuring this lovely purple wool blend coat from VIPme. They got in contact to see if I wanted to work with them and I jumped at the chance they have some great pieces on their site! Lots of beautiful women's pieces, I will link a selection of my favourite at the bottom of the post. I picked out this coat which is a perfect addition my winter wardrobe. It looks more pink online yet when it arrived its a darker purple shade- which happens to be my favourite colour of the moment. I've styled up 2 looks for this post to show that a coloured coat can still be really versatile. 

LOOK 1





PURPLE COAT & ORANGE DRESS 

Coat: VIPme*
Dress: asos
Necklace: Asos




LOOK 2




PURPLE COAT & YELLOW SNAKE

Coat: VIPme*
Trousers: Topshop
Earings: boohoo
Shoes: Asos




Other items to check out from VIPme


You can use this code at VIPme Emily471 to get 5$ off when you spend 50$ !! 
Again a great site that you should defiantly check it out :)

8 comments

  1. I really love look 1 and the orange necklace. Your style is amazing!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this is how I fell in love aha! :P
    Babe, your style is insanely perfect, can't even choose which way I prefer

    Ps : you're such a beauty, I'm jealous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of the coat is so fun! I love it!
    Dora www.bangsbang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I think the feminine dress fits my personality style best. But they’re all lovely. Thanks for featuring the new collocation.Combine with a earring and black short sleeve t shirt dress is like your style."

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig