Saturday, 21 January 2017

FOCUS: THE CIRCLE


FOCUS= New addition to the photography journal segment of my blog. Whereby I focus my photography on a certain specific subject, which could be anything from shape to colour and beyond.

Having a specific focus will mean that the walks and places I visit routinely will be fresh every time as I will be looking for different subjects to photograph! Hope to get these posts out every few weeks when ive complied enough images, its just something new and fun for me to do and to add to my blog.

THE CIRCLE


















These white plastic circles were left over from my last project and just think they are so aesthetically pleasing and went perfectly with my circle theme. The majority of the other photos I've taken on walks around West London, I would give a run down of every pic yet think it works better as a visual diary.
I actually took a lot more yet these are the ones that made the cut.


2 comments

  1. I'm SO glad I've come across your blog! Your aesthetic, photography and editing is so unique, I love it. Very inspirational :)

    Fatima x www.fatima-writes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig