Thursday, 29 December 2016

STRIPE COLOUR BLOCK


I was all ready to go and shoot this look but just as we were about to step out the door I realised I left my camera at my house in London, so annoying! I think it probably annoys myself the most about the lack of image quality but going to have to let it pass for this post. This will be the last post of the year, proud of myself for managing to work on my blog all year as I started last January! I cant wait to work even harder this year and create more interesting/original content.



A colour block look today with sporty stripes going on on the top and skirt. I would never usually wear a tight skirt like this in the day but feel its fine when im wearing a long coat as don't feel as reveling when covered up by the coat.
Another item from StyleWe today from the brand Production Garden being this white high neck top with these amazing stripes down the arms. I love it such a perfect basic for layering yet is more special because of the arm detail. 





Top: StyleWe
Jumper: Zara
Coat: Sheinside
Skirt: River Island

7 comments

  1. Totally in love with the look!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super cool look - love love love the colour blocking <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit and your blog! So well put together.

    LEXI LIKES

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice dress,maybe next time ,you can try dress ripped this website.last month,i bought a dress the same to you,the quality is very good and the price is very low!!

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig