Sunday, 18 December 2016

SPORTY VIBES




Oh so matchy matchy with this sporty ensemble today. This body has been my go to for going out out recently but thought would layer it up for this look to make it more appropriate for these wintery days. Threw on this little belt thing which is just a metal circle clip and some rope but I think it brings a little something different to the outfit.





Body: River Island
Trousers: HnM
Polo neck : Primark
Shoes: ASOS
Bag: Vivienne Westwood (beautiful gift from my 21st!)
Gilet: Primark



I've finished uni for the Christmas hols now so can dedicate more time to the my blog. I actually love doing this so much so thanks to anyone who's been reading/ following recently, so much love. 


2 comments

  1. The sports luxe look is so cool! Especially love how you dressed it up with the heels :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig