Saturday, 24 December 2016

PARIS STONE


Happy Christmas Eve! Today's outfit shot whilst in Paris doing all the touristy things you can possibly squeeze into 3 days. I love the easy demands of a city break; just walking about ticking off the landmarks, aimlessly browsing shops fully indulging ourselves, shout out to Paris's finest chocolates and wine which certainly contributed to a fabulous few days. Had a lovely time with my BF who was my photographer for these shots, we didn't quite manage a full outfit and lots of shut eye but overall round of applause for the boy. 


I chose this top from StyleWe, a beautiful design from Production Garden. I'm obsessed with this brand all there stuff is so original, this top included has got this one shoulder detail and tie up section which makes it really different to other things that I own. I've gone for this slightly smart vibe which I think brings it back to a more casual look as the top itself is quite sexy sexy. 
Other brands I like on Stylewe: OURHOUR LILITH A PARIS 



Top: STYLE WE c/o
Shirt: Zara
Blazer: Topshop Boutique
Bomber: ASOS
Trousers: Topshop
Bag: Topshop 


5 comments

  1. Love these photos! I hope you had a fun time in Paris; I'm going there with my friend next month, and we're so excited. We'll also have about three day to do all of the touristy things! :)

    Elizabeth xx
    www.wearshesgone.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its so lovely! Deff the perf amount of time to get it all in:) x x

      Delete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig