Monday, 10 October 2016

TANGERINE





Quick post today combination of tangy orange outfit, 3 of my favourite photos ive taken recently and Jeff Koons Playdough. Slightly confusing post but I think ive combined due to the bright colours involved in all images. The outfit consists of this basic bitch layering vest thing that's going around at the moment and my personal fave dress over trouser. 
The Jeff Koons exhibition has been all over my instagram and I wanted to check out this playdough piece, a big colourful squidge sculpture. I was underwhelmed by his other works minus this playdough and the sexual images of him and his wife which I thought stood out from his inflatable obsession. Its in its last week if you wanna check it out, Jeff Koons- NOW. I probablly wouldnt.




 Top: Zara SIMILAR
Dress: ZARA
Trousers: Topshop SIMILAR SIMILAR



10 comments

  1. SO GOOD <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layering and color scheme!
    -Annie
    http://howfittingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, love the editing! Great photography skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contrast of the bright orange over a neutral outfit! Great styling choice! - x


    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your original look!

    http://www.sweetpoppy.dudeklatero.com

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig