Tuesday, 4 October 2016

MODERNITY


The idea; acquire 5 brought garments, design and make an outfit that combines elements from each of the 5 garments into one new modern piece. Modernity.


Final Garment
3 piece clip skirt and thread through puffed jacket.


As university is back in full swing I thought I would do another fashion design based post that I did within my first year. This was an all black project, so not my thing. I am a girl of colour and I struggled with being restricted with the freedom to choose the colours I work with. To overcome this I went in with a mix of materials and textures and overall like my design but I can imagine an interesting outcome with a splash of colour. 

I going to try style up a skirt clip, stay tuned for that. 

6 comments

  1. Absolutely love this outfit - so up my street! You look incredibly chic <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! its not actually me in the photos but thanks hun xx

      Delete
  2. This is so cool, loving the combo of the skirt and the jacket- looks really cool tied in with the buckles x

    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing your sketches with the final garment. Such a cool look, the style reminds me of something you'd find on UNIF!

    Amy
    www.thecreativeoutlook.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig