Monday, 24 October 2016

CROP-TOP LAYERING



My personal style brain/ thoughts are all over the place at the moment, im having a slight wardrobe hatred of late, so much stuff I want to buy but at the same time I cant bring myself to buy anything?? I need new warm winter things because its oh so cold now and im still wearing blazers?!
My Topshop outlet closed down, which is where I brought most of my clothes for the past year, so now I cant afford anything from Toppers/ refuse to pay full price for anything in there because of how much I was paying in the outlet. However im going to make this a positive, I hope this may start me doing more charity shopping, need to find my bargains, I thrive off bargains.
There are so many girls atm who are killing their style and I just want to completely copy every outfit of theirs. But obviously I don't want to be stealing peoples style.. but then I actually really do!! What I think it is is that im being wonderfully inspired by people which is making me slightly hate on my own clothes. I need a wardrobe reboot, and to get some quirky pieces back in my life hopefully some charity shopping can get me some new original bits. 


Crop : Asos £3 ASOS OUTFIT INSPO
Bag: Asos SIMILAR
Trousers: Zara £7 SIMILAR
Blazer: Topshop £10 SIMILAR
Shoes: Zara £7
Necklaces: Cord choker, Marc Jacobs silver


I forgot the struggles of doing the blog whilst at full time Uni, but hopefully will be back on track now/ after I go shopping ha. 

14 comments

  1. I bloody love this look Emily! I love those trousers xx
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trousers are amazing! I'm having a similar issue with my wardrobe - I would love to just have a complete overhaul and re-buy a whole new wardrobe but obviously that is not feasible aha - I'm trying to sell loads of my clothes but that takes time! You look fab here!!

    The Velvet Black | UK Personal Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know!! need some money aha. thanks x x

      Delete
  3. What a great look!! WE LOVE IT!! xx
    Thank you for the follow, we follow you on BLoglovin' and now Instagram as well Let''s follow each other in squares :)

    Have a wonderful weekend,

    Selftimers Blog | Bloglovin'

    IG: @SELFTIMERS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! The layering looks amazing and that is such a gorgeous blazer. I definitely feel you that it can be hard seeing so many peoples amazing style and outfit and ending up hating your own wardrobe and style choices as a result. I definitely have been feeling like I need a whole new wardrobe lately. I hope uni is going well for you, Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking absolutely gorgeous, I love what a unique vibe your style has to it! I feel you on the wardrobe issue, I'm really not liking much of the AW stuff around at the moment. My brain is just screaming for summer style! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl. I think it happens to us all need some serious wardrobe re-boot x x

      Delete
  6. Would never have thought of doing this but love the way the layering looks and it means we can actually kindof wear crop tops this season! Great outfit - you look fab :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i cant stop wearing this actually, kind of obsessed! xx

      Delete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig