Tuesday, 6 September 2016

TOO MUCH




A pre warning to all that this post will most probably induce headaches. Both dress and background both equal in their alarming vibrancy.. a little too much going on for a Wednesday afternoon. I sometimes have days when I want to be a colourful ray of happiness and this was one of those days, imagine my thrills when stumbling upon a street that matched the happy mentality of my day and outfit.




Dress: Sheinside
Glasses: Thrifted 
Sandals: Tk Maxx






4 comments

  1. That dress is incredible! And no, never too much. Maximalism is missing in the world, I love it.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thanks girl yep sometimes just gotta go for it. x x

      Delete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig