Friday, 9 September 2016

BEADED BLUE IN NAXOS




I'm wearing the most common colour you will find on any Greek island, this vibrant blue found on almost every house shutter and church roof everywhere. I thrifted this dress a few years ago, it a Zandra Rhodes number and hot damn it makes me feel like a thousand dollars when in reality only costing me a few pounds. Maybe its the dress, maybe its resembling a Greek house but my inner Grecian Goddess was certainly feeling fabulous this evening. 


Dress- Sunnies- Necklace: Carboot 
Sandals: TK Maxx



I was going to give a rundown of everywhere I visited whilst in Greece but ive tried and im boring myself with it so I cant imagine anyone else will actually enjoy. Also wanting to slightly move away from the life segments of my blog keep it more as a creative outlet.


5 comments

  1. Love this look!! Your photos and layout are amazing, followed you on bloglovin n can't wait to see more! x x

    alannahswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! awesome colour dress and rightly said, perfect for Greece! x
    www.meowandme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig