Saturday, 20 August 2016

RED TRACKPANT





An easy to wear throw on outfit today, comfy-ish tracksuit style trousers. I say comfy-ish as they are a size to small for me and too tight (I can barely do them up) but I brought them anyway because my foolish mind tells me to do things like this. 
I need more garments like this white top that are veristle and easy to throw with anything, I like the oversizedness of this number.
The necklace in the photos is my new obsession, you know the fashion piece that you seem to wear constantly until you find that new favourite thing that replaces it. I claim it to be a necklace but it is in fact a shoelace... my favourite fashion piece of the moment is a shoelace. Im ever so easy to please, allow all the nice expensive stuff just give me a makeshift choker shoelace thing I brought off a granny at a boot sale. It was new and i have washed it may i just add. 




Top & shoes : Topshop
Trousers: Topshop SIMILAR
Sunnies & Necklace : carboot sale



Im still away currently in Athens in the most lovely Air BnB which I wish was my home back in London. I had these photos edited before i came so thought I would write this post quickly whilst my boyfriend is cooking me breakfast, this is the best thing ever right?!
 Im back in few days, cry. But will be back with some Greece posts for sure. 

3 comments

  1. so good babe <3 enjoy Athens! x
    http://www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So 90's - I love it! I'm also having massive hair envy right now. Hope you're having a great day!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love these pants, so beautiful!

    -xx, Sia
    http://www.siafoch.com

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig