Wednesday, 10 August 2016

LEAVES


Another co-ord set. Another!! I need to stop.
This is my final outfit post from Italy. This Pyjama style set from HnM which seems to be doing the rounds. I feel very fashion blogger in this I think the fedora adds to that.

Ive dabbled in some more of this funki editing, do you like this or is it crazy annoying? 
This is my last post from Italy with these snaps taken in Rome. I loved Rome best out of everywhere we went. It had the most to offer us in terms of touristing and partying. 
Talking of Holidays I am so lucky to be off on another holiday, Greece island hoping with my boyfriend. Oo lala i cant wait. Ive got a couple of posts planed whilst im away. 



Set: HnM
Bag & Shoes: Asos 
Hat: Primark








4 comments

  1. I love the editing! It's really cool. This is such a fun outfit and I'm so jealous of your travels.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah glad you like it! aw thanks hun xx

      Delete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig