Sunday, 14 August 2016

BLACK STRAPS

Back at it again with the pinstripes in the form of this Topshop Boutique number I snapped up in the Topshop sale. A different type of pinstripe granted me to purchase this skirt, you can almost hear me reasoning with myself about the differences in the style of pinstripe from my other garments whilst purchasing. It was a completely necessary purchase. 
Also a considerably darker toned outfit, i think coming back from holiday to the English weather has spurred this tone down of colour. 
I have also joined the choker cult, im obsessed with them as much as i hate to admit that. Completely been swept up with the rest of the world with this trend. Sorry not sorry.



Top: Zara sale £7.99!
Skirt: Topshop 
Waistcoat: Primark 
Boots: Miista
Necklaces: Topshop



 I wore this out on the eve of my 2 year anniversary with my lovely bf. We had a massage in the day followed my a meal at the crazy bear in London and drinks in Soho. yummmy.






2 comments

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig