Tuesday, 26 July 2016

RED ROPE & AN EGG BAG





I have such an obsession with co-ord sets always have and think always will. They are so easy to wear and require minimal brain power to put the outfit together. Ive added these pops of red with the necklace and jacket to bring the masses of boring beige to life. Also added another beige shirt over the top as i feel like the co-ords shirt is slightly too short on me, I mean I brought it anyway but wish it was longer. Tall girl problems.





I love this background its at the back of homebase. Always find the best backdrops in random places.


Co-ord: asos
Top shirt: thrifted
Jacket: thrifted 
Shoes: topshop
Necklace: topshop
Bag: made by myself 






EGG BAG!? finally made one been meaning to for agessssss. Havent done the strap yet so for the moment it is this random piece of lace. 

This was my inspiration for this look, im obviously not as cool as these two who look so good. I tried.

4 comments

  1. Love the necklace and the bag! I never tried any sets cause I'm slightly adddicted to mixing things, but maybe someday. lol

    x Carla | http://www.glossyc.com/en

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me being lazy with my outfits ! thanks cxx

      Delete
  2. wow such a unique and amazing outfit!

    xo

    malimichaelablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig