Tuesday, 19 July 2016

OLIVE SUIT




I have to start by saying I am in loveeeeee with this outfit. I am more in love with the fact that the whole look cost me about £20?! I've deliberately followed this post after my boot sale tips post because this suit, t-shirt and sunnies are all from a boot sale. This suit is certainly one of the best buys of the year.




The suit was from coast and brought if off a woman who said she wore it once to a wedding, I thought i could try and style it more casually for day wear.. like so. 
Also loving the blue eyeliner, picked this one up from NYX.




Suit: Carboot £5
Tshirt: 50p
Sunnies: Carboot 50p
Necklace and earings: Topshop outlet £1 each
Shoes: Zara sale £12







Im currently still on holiday but took these photos before i came out here. Currently in Sicily in a sexy hotel loving life and will be sad to return home in a few days. 


7 comments

  1. Girllll you look so good, this suit is amazing! <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah what an amazing car boot find! Absolutely love this suit and you've nailed the styling <3
    www.fashionetmoi.com

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig