Saturday, 2 July 2016

NAVY LOVE





Hey Hey.
I wasnt going to post this outfit as its so similar to another look i posted a while ago but ive hit a bit of a wall with my style at the moment. Not feeling very inspired, a shopping spree is whats in need i think!!
Last weekend i went to Glastonbury fest which was amazinggg but i have been dead for this whole week, today being the first day ive actually felt human. I think i got a bit carried away and my body suffered. I also had intentions of shooting my outfits everyday but it just didnt happen? A mixture of no phone charge, not taking a camera and too many vodka lemonades me thinks.
I am going to try and compile what i have to squeeze out a Glasto post.

At least i feel good today and back on top form so can concentrate on new posts!




T-shirt: Primark 
Bag: TK Maxx
Jacket & Skirt: Topshop 
Sunnies: TK Maxx



Picked up these sunglasses from TK Maxx, they are Kenzo and were a bargin at £15!




Hope you dont mind the outfit repeating, it happens right?! Keeping it real.

6 comments

  1. really like this outfit (found on LB)

    the jackect has a bit Japanese mood, like it :)

    (wwww.borasification.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with this look girl, those sunnies are dope!
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with those pinstripes!
    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig