Tuesday, 5 July 2016

GLASTO




This is the the only outfit i managed to take pics of whilst at glasto. A gold knitted dress and navy waistcoat, a rather girly look.The other days I went for a more masculine vibe, trouser co-ords and such things. Pissed i didnt manage to get pics but allow recreating the looks just wouldn't be the same.

This was also probably the only time I wasnt covered in mud. My legs got such a good workout walking for miles through the thickness of it, so so much effort. But worth it, would 100% recommend going to anyone who is unsure.





Dress : HnM
Waistcoat: TK Maxx
Glasses: Boot sale 

Thought i would throw in a few more snaps...


Jess and I, me looking top creeper and i love it.
At Craig David 

A river of mud 
bois x
 My bby 
Most beautiful sunsets everyday


Glastonbury you were a dream. Back at you with normal posts at the weekend.

6 comments

  1. Beautiful photos and gorgeous outfit! I hope that you had a great time at Glastonbury! I went too and can't wait for next years already! Roll on Glasto 2017 :D

    Have a lovely day dear,

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did ah it amazing isnt it! yes i feel its going to turn into a yearly tradition now for sure.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous, I've always wanted to go to Glastonbury! Awesome photos.

    xx Alyssa

    xx Alyssa
    VISIONS OF NYC // @alyszsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should go! the best festival for sure. xx

      Delete
  3. Glastonbury looks so fun. Ever since I saw Tim Walker's photos of it I have wanted to go. You look awesome!

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its amazing you should defiantly go one year! aw thanks xx

      Delete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig