Thursday, 2 June 2016

PLEATHER WAISTCOAT : PART 2



Another outfit styling up this pleather waistcoat...



Bright orange tops highlighting my pale as skin, those pasty legs making me feel a bit cringed out. Someone get me on holiday already. The slit in this skirt is also very saucy, it seems to be working its way around my legs soon be flashing my knicks to the world, yas keeping it classy.
Top: Asos
Skirt : Primark 
Shoes : Zara
Waistcoat: Primark


Im selling a load of stuff on depop too, check it out!!!
 @emilypearmann

4 comments

  1. I seriously love this, the pop of orange underneath is perfect! Please do visit my blog if you get the chance, I love seeing new faces on it! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet sweet outfit love it with the orange! x

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig