Sunday, 5 June 2016

GIRLY PINK






I keep posting outfits recently, been trying to get into good habits of actually taking photos when I like my outfit! I guess im doing well with it as the last few posts are all outfits! Definitely need to mix it up a bit, never wanted to get stuck only posting outfits. Im just being lazy, will get my act together this week and start compiling some different content for sure.



Such a girly look today, sometimes get this urge to want to look all feminine. I like these plain dresses as they are so versatile, this one has got this cool little tie up side which makes it more interesting.

Dress, Boots: Boohoo
Coat: Topshop 
Bag: TK Maxx


2 comments

  1. AAA I am in love with your coat! it's so pretty, thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bless you , thanks . will check yours out for sure but makes me sad the whole follow for a follow dont feel obliged im sure you would have followed if you actually liked mine ha x

      Delete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig