Sunday, 12 June 2016

BEIGE POPS






If you read my last blogpost this wasnt the intended post for this week but alas here is another outfit post. I focused my efforts this week in finding a new blog layout and have been successful with it and found this cool grid layout from Pipdig. I really love it just what i was after. 
Also im loving these photos taken by my wonderful photographer mother. We found this cool location, industrial looking with no ceiling so created the perfect natural light for the photos. I think she did very well, thank you mumma. 





Very matchy matchy colour scheme for this look, beige base and pops of red and magenta with some cheater print to top it all off. I feel very Roksandra with all the blocks of colour in shapes.

Coat : Sheinside
Jumper : Topshop
Skirt: Boohoo
Necklace: Topshop
Shoes: Zara









8 comments

  1. Your style kiiiiills me girl, such a babe!
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is amazing! And I love how your homepage is layed out. Seriously in love! Following you via Bloglovin

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo very cool photos, your mom is awesome. I love this look, your style is so cool.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha yep shes pretty good at the photography! Thank you xx

      Delete
  4. I lovvvve this blog layout, its so cool. Great choice! Awesome outfit too x
    eleanorfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yeah im pleased with it. Thanks lovey x

      Delete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig