Saturday, 28 May 2016

PLEATHER WAISTCOAT : PART ONE




Styling up this pleather waistcoat today. I picked it up in Primark of all places, it was also on sale so was super cheap as you can imagine! Ive shot another outfit with the waistcoat, so this will be a 2 part post, the next part coming next week. 



Ive been looking for a longer pleather waistcoat for a while, this one is perfect with all its silver hardware too.



Waistcoat: Primark £12
Hat: Primark £10
Top: Asos £8
Trousers: Topshop £5
Shoes: Boohoo £12
Bag: TK Maxx £8



Everything bar my hat I purchased in a sale. I love finding bargains and cant remember the last time i brought something full price. Its annoying as i cant seem to ever link my items but i enjoy showing that you dont have to spend loads to look and feel good.
Im wearing a fedora, i feel like every fashion blogger has tossed out their fedoras in replacement for a cap these days. But im still gunna rock this big rimmed one through summer.

Check back next week for the second outfit with the Waistcoat!

5 comments

  1. You are honestly the biggest babe Emily! I love this xo
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted a waistcoat like this for so long! You style it so effortlessly X

    Projectminimal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too glad i found one! thanks gal x

      Delete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig