Sunday, 15 May 2016

BLUE JUMPSUIT






So its nearing my final couple of weeks of my first year at University and I have very mixed emotions about it. Half cant wait for it to be over have an amazing summer doing my own projects and traveling. Then half in absolute shock at how fast this year has gone and having to leave my little halls  room does make me sad even though it does leave a lot to desire. I just cant believe how fast the year has gone, my course is also one of the last to finish so everyone has began to migrate home leaving me near enough alone in our flat, very weird. I would really like to do a review of my first year at Westminster doing Fashion Design, perhaps for people who want to come here as I did last year and give a real honest opinion of it, so expect that after ive finished! 


Todays outfit is quite simple, i like to wear this jumpsuit with no top underneath, just some kind of bralet. A colour block coat, trainers and extra pop of baby pink with the fluffy bag. 
I felt really good when i wore this outfit, im not sure if it comes across as well in the pictures or perhaps the yellow backdrop doesn't compliment it as well as i thought when taking the photos. 

Jumpsuit: Topshop
Coat: Sheinside
Bag: TK Maxx
Trainers : Asics 



Hope your all well and thank you to any new followers and for your lovely comments, means alot. 

6 comments

  1. I found your blog a few days ago and I'm in love with it - these photos are gorgeous and I think the yello backdrop looks really nice! x

    Eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw really so nice to hear! Thank you, yes think the yellow is growing on me. xx

      Delete
  2. So obsessed with this look girl! That bag though <3
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig