Tuesday, 19 April 2016

CIRCLES & CHECKS








Im not much of an outfit repeater but i have to admit ive worn this little combination a fair few times recently. I think its the comfort factor mixed with still looking fashionable / funky cooool or whatever you would want to call it. I guess you can be the judge of my coolness levels. But you cant deny the comfort of a tracksuit style garment and how freely you can move about, can practically run down oxford street in this little set. 

My coat is from sheinside, the red circle is in fact a heart shape which cringes me out horribly. I like to pretend its its an abstract circle. I have gotten some attention from some Japanese fellow loving me for sporting their flag. Brilliant ha.

The checked culotte set i brought for traveling a couple years ago. I tend to get bored of my clothes so quickly but this little set is still going strong. 

Jumper & Culottes: H&M
Coat: sheinside

Back with the weekly posts!


4 comments

  1. Love this look, that coat is everything! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god how have I just found your blog?! Your style is killer, I love everything about this omg
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are a sweetheart! love your blog too

      Delete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig