Wednesday, 9 March 2016

MY SHIRT










Here are some photos of myself wearing my shirt that i made, see White shirt project . Of the garments that I have made this is one that I would actually wear. The whole idea of fashion design is that people want to wear your designs, so i guess im starting with myself and working from there.  Soon yall all be wearing my shiz. Ha... hopefully.
The mix of white and cream fabrics irritates me, why did i not notice/ care about this when making. 
Also i have a funny hairstyle going on here, high ponytail falling into my face...why why so not sexy.

Top : EDP 
Skirt: Zara 
Necklace: Marc Jacobs/ craft fair 




9 comments

  1. Such a cool shirt! I want one :D You look lovely dear!

    Alisha,

    www.alishadandy.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog <3
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc? If you follow,let me know, i will follow back =))

    http://beautorgeousworld.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/BeautorgeousWorld/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) check out my post here http://bit.ly/1U8a0EY so you know what to do! Have a lovely day <3
    Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the coolest! I want one for sure. Also your hair is perfect with this look.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Noooo I love the mix of white and cream fabrics!! I'm glad I found your blog through you commenting on mine! xx
    www.fashionetmoi.com

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig