Wednesday, 10 February 2016

PINK SUIT








I brought this suit around 2 years ago in the Zara sale, im sure at the time it was a big deal and everyone had it. However i dont think ive actually ever worn it together as a set, no idea why because i think its fabulous, i suppose it was finding the right occasion to wear was the issue. But now a few years on i see a pink suit as everyday attire, so im rolling with it. I feel very girl boss.
I think that its living in London thats made me feel more adventurous with style. Everyone seems to outdress you even when you think your wearing something pretty crazy, it just inspires you to take your style further. 
Also i saw/ bumped into Rachel Mcadams from mean girls in central, whilst wearing a pink suit. Not on a Wednesday but she knooows i have mean girl sass and we are destined to be pals.

I went to the theatre to watch 'The curious incident of a dog in the nighttime', would totally recommend it. I like plays as there not as cheesy as a musical.  

I have to apologize for the dodge ass I-phone piccys, and even dodgier editing. Taken in the night time, big no no. I didnt want to carry my good camera around London, i think i might have to invest in a nice, fashion camera bag. I saw a perfect black leather one in TK maxx and really regret not purchasing. 

Suit: ZARA
Blouse: CAR BOOT ( it has a interesting built in waistcoat thingy) 
Fluffy bag: TK MAXX ( £7! too cute)
Shoes & earings : TOPSHOP
Coat: SHEINSIDE

JW ANDERSON FALL16 MEN


On the subject of suits, i wanted to share some of my favourite looks from the J.W Anderson mens FALL 16 show. I really do not keep as up to date on menswear, as ive never been interested in designing it i guess. But i saw this collection and fell in love with these 6 looks from his show. I think that this could easily pass for a womens collection... probably why i like it. Its so much better than his SS16 womens.
The looks are all pretty different and i enjoy the contrast but the other 20 odd looks didnt really do it for me, these are the standout. However red shoes are a huge no no for me. 
 I didnt really understand the live stream on Grinder, not that i have an issue with grinder i just find it slightly stereotypical the idea that only gay men are into fashion. Why not stream it on an app that is used by a wider audience, this would also begin to make people more aware of the mens shows, as the main focus each year is defiantly on the womens shows.  
My main loves are the silky silver suits (need one of those), snail detailing and off center buttons. 


No comments

Post a Comment

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig