Monday, 16 September 2013

SUITED


I really wanted a suit that was matching but in a subtle way, i picked up this one from River Island which was just what i wanted. Its effective to wear as a matching suit but i also have lots that i can mix and match with the colours so i can wear it separately. I pair it with this white mesh crop top and my new heeled booties! 
I thought i would keep my hair out the way so did a simple slicked back ponytail. 
Blazer: River Island
Trousers:River Island
Top: New Look
Shoes : Topshop
 I wore this because i had a family get together for my birthday, had a very good time and have been feeling rather delicate today as a result. Im back at college tomorrow and quite happy to be going back, i need to get back into a routine yet getting up will be a struggle im sure. Looking forward to new projects though, might even do some posts on my work but will see in the future! 
XOXOXOXOXOXOX

24 comments

  1. Love this look!

    Xo
    www.littleblondebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your style and blog hun! following you on blogger and bloglovin :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! will have to check out your blog xoxo

      Delete
  3. You look great! :)

    Please check out my recent posts

    TERRIFACE | Fashion & Fitness blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You remind me of Iggy Azalea in that ponytail! Super pretty suit, specially the jacket.
    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i will take that as a compliment! thank you oxo

      Delete
  5. Hey!!!!lovely outfit and lovely style in general!!!wanna follow each other with gfc and bloglovin?Please let me know!!!!:)))
    xxx Marlen
    http://kissmebe4flight.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! sure will check out you blog xox

      Delete
  6. Hiya I love your blog and I have nominated you for the liebster award check it out here: -> http://unirunway.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    you have an amazing blog well done

    love naddie - unirunway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those trousers are incredible! I need them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is amazing and you're so so pretty! Love that blazer!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this outfit! It's so chic.. The blazer is gorgeous!:) Good luck on your studies!❤
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous look, I love your blog!
    -Magenta

    http://lovinglouboutins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig