Tuesday, 13 August 2013

HOWS LIFE #1

So this is my first proper 'How's Life' post, all it is basically is a week in photos. I always like looking at other peoples weekly i-phone snaps so thought i would do my own for y'all. 
Thanks to any new subscribers and comments you leave for me love reading them! 
You can follow me on instagram too - fashionbelieff  - ive just made this account recently so would love to follow you guys back as my feed needs a little more sass lol x


l-r
My cousins Chanel make-up, so so jealous just want to steal it all.
Selfie including sale crop top from River Island £5! Barginous. 
Shopping in Mayfair- my favorite place <3


Oooh naughty purchases.
Went searching for birthday presents for myself lol- one of these may have come home with me, oops.
Going off to the boot sale on one early Sunday morn.


New beautiful sleek lipstick- in Vamp.
ROTD- rings of the day lol (thrifted and River Island)
Feeling smart writing in my Marc J notebook with my Marc J lipstick pen, the little things in life <3


Painted the stand for the mannequin in my bedroom cream, cute x
Prezzo desserts- OH YES
Feeling fierce in my new glasses and sleek 'Vamp' lippy.


Watermelon slices galore.
Enjoying using my disposable camera.
Ingredients for my fave soup- red lentil and vegtables


River Island arm cuff and midi rings.
Topshop chick socks AWW.
Black n white outfit close up


Loving these colours together, thanks for the inspo Topshop
Mini Tic-Tacs though...
Matching skirt and bracelet.

Ciao Bellas, until tomorrow.
XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXO

2 comments

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig