Wednesday, 14 August 2013

HAWT PINK

I can be a sucker for a barbie pink at times, so eye-catching and bright. Just such a yummy colour. I had been eyeing it up in Topshop for a while but didn't want to pay the full price for it so i held out and thankfully it went into the sale at half price (yipyaya) so snapped it up straight away. 
I thrifted the skirt last week but forgot to put it in my boot sale haul, it was £2 and is previously from ASOS. For two pounds you cant really go wrong.
And please excuse the puffy eyes, i am defiantly not used to functioning pre-lunch and these were taken at 9am, nat cool aha. I went to up to London today popped some pics of my day after the outfit.





Pink jumper: Topshop
Shirt: New Look 
Skirt: Thrifted (ASOS) 
Necklace: Matalan
Nails: Essie- especially painted V.Rare
Watch : Breil 

I went to London today with one of my best girls, I took some pics whilst we were in Camden. You have got to love Camden because there is just something for everyone no matter what your taste, age or gender, i love it! Anyway here are the snaps...

Cute vintage looking clock necklaces // Vegetable noodles by Camden Lock 

 Cheap little shops that sell things you dont need yet still want // Rings i brought £1 each!

 Beautiful vintage style shops make me die a little inside <3// Interesting ceiling decoration of colourful keys 

These bra's though?! // I so want one of these rain macs to wear to festivals!

I am so shattered from today, London always drains my energy. until tomorrow
XOXOXOOXOX

18 comments

  1. Lovely outfit, you're so pretty!

    Great blog, looking forward to your next post! :)

    Now following, please check out my blog if you can:

    electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    Thank you! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! sure wil check it out xoxox

      Delete
  2. Love the bright pink with your blonde hair. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! Had to read the post twice to make sure that i'm not going blind and the skirt really was £2!! Amazing find hun
    Camden Lock looks soo sexual seeing as i'm moving down to London for uni in a couple of weeks i deffo need to check it out!

    *Hiccups because of vodka* haha ;)

    Madsharayrays Wardrobe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eye such a bargin! wowo that will be amazing to live there, very jelous:(
      hahhaha alcoholics xxxx

      Delete
  4. omg gorge outfit, that jumper is perfection!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is literally perfect I love it! And I love Camden, Chaboba has the best bubble tea in Camden Lock! :)

    http://beyondbally.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you was super cheap aswell! ooh i need to try that:D
      x

      Delete
  6. Love this outfit and your blog..Perhaps we could follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know, Alice xx

    http://dandelion-days1.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! sure i will check out your blog please follow if ya like xox

      Delete
  7. I love this shade of pink too - the texture of the jumper is so cool too <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit! The color looks amazing on you.

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig