Thursday, 1 August 2013

CLUTTERED SIMPLICITY

HALLO 
I'm liking the simplistic feel to this outfit, it actually has a lot going on but overall it has a very simple feel. I DIYed  this collar a while ago and have only just got around to wearing it- will hopefully do a post on the DIY soon! 
I thrifted this jumper for about £2, its a pale gold colour and has tiny sequins knitted into it so it slightly sparkles which is a lovely- its originally from Zara so was such a bargain. I've mixed gold and silver accessories which i hardly ever do but i don't think its too offensive as he gold is so pale it almost looks silver. And these shorts are so cute, they so need an iron but i adore the scalloped hem so cute! 








Shirt: Carboot & DIY
Shorts: Topshop sale!
Jumper: Carboot ~ Zara
Leather Jacket: Carboot ~ Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Carboot ~ Topshop
Socks: Topshop
Boots: Office
Sunglasses: Primark
Black Bracelet: Actully a necklace stolen from my mother
Gold Buckle Bracelet: Mulberry

Didn't realize how much of this outfit was thrifted until i started listing where everything was from, i am such a cheap skate haha, Car Boot sales are the best I love thrifed things because i means i can get so much more for my money and i don't have to compromise on quality. 
Oh and please excuse my awful roots im actually in the process of growing out the dye in my hair, its just in a very awkward stage at the moment!

p.s: Thank you to my new followers and everyone who leaves a comment, really appreciate everything! And just got an instagram so please follow - FASHIONBELIEFF  

XOXOOXOX

3 comments

  1. Stunning, those shorts are super cute xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Especially those boots! You have such style, I'm really enjoying having a scroll through your posts! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig