Wednesday, 6 February 2013

NEW CAMERA

Hello lovely people,

I bring exciting news... i have a new camera!! 
It was an early birthday present from my wonderful Auntie and Uncle who treated me to it for my 18th birthday this year! I am so super grateful and so so so excited about using it for my photography and my blog! I actually am in love with it and will be taking perfect care of my new baby.


Its a Canon eos 1100d incase you were wondering, and it is really amazing, i would most defiantly recommend it. And of course a big thank you to my Auntie and Uncle! 

Hopefully i will be posting more now that i have a camera as i am defiantly motivated to do more blogging as i now have a good camera to take more profesh photos! 

Hugs and Kisses
XXX

No comments

Post a Comment

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig