Monday, 9 April 2012

a pale onsomble





Hey beautys,
these are a few pictures from last week, as you can see the weather is nice and sunny, its obviously not today as it has been raining all day today, typical shitty english weather.  
last week i was scourwing the net for bikinis and now im all coopped up in a hoody next to the fire.
 the outfit: 
top: vintage 
skirt:  miss selfridge 
necklaces : blue: charity shop. horse: clairs.
waistcoat: primark
socks: primark
boots: primark
<3

hope your all okay, stay tunned for my next post majorly excited to show you! even if you dont care i still want to show you all! 
mwach XX






19 comments

  1. I really love this outfit, it fits together so well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful look, I love that top!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the skirt, the colour makes it look even more floaty and girly! And you paired it with boots, love it! I live in ankle boots. Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks! yes boots for the win :') xx

      Delete
  4. С интересом читаю ваш блог))
    Заходите в гости))
    2girls-in-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in love with this look! It's brilliant! & even though you've worn a pale tone, you haven't washed yourself out at all! Adore the pops of color on your sleeves and the assymetrical hem you've got on is gorgeous! Lovely styling! Definitely following you :) xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirts gorgeous. Lovely outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your skirt, you really know how to team it. It's so goregous, you can wear it in the day and night time. And i love the colour blonde of your hair - it's the perfect tone!
    shadesofpepper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes you can :) haha thank you x

      Delete
  8. I love this skirt, I've been meaning to buy one myself! I love how you put things together, I would of never thought to of put these things together but you pull it off and look gorgeous in it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should get one i love it! ah thank you xx

      Delete
  9. You look gorgeous, love the skirt. Your hair looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to get my hands on a dipped hem skirt, look so effortless!!

    I followed, please follow back :)

    http://simplyjustnatalie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig