Friday, 6 April 2012

daisy midi dress


hellllo you lovely people <3
i  would like firstly like to say a big hello to my new followers, thank you all very much i  really really appreciate it! and your comments always bring a smile to my face so just big hugs and kisses for you alllll

sorry about not posting much recently i am pretty busy with school work and shizzle like that but i am hoping to get posting more often now as i have some sweet post ideas and the time to do them as its easter holidays SPRIng break woo.

todays outfit:





dress: mum's from monsoon, its so cute and easy to wear
vest cardi: charity shop, one of my fave purchases ever it goes with everything!
necklace: miss selfridge (read below)
belt : primark
watches : car boots and briel (you cant really see them but im wearing three )
boots: primark (£5 in the sale a while ago!)

well how much nicer is it to be able to take pictures outside! was super sunny when i took these pictures this morning however sitting in my summer house outside its getting a bit chilly may have to go put a mahoosive jumper on. 
like i said been super busy doing school work, ive actually been at school for the past 3 days doing my textiles, im making womans Lanvin inspired dress it i didnt anticipate how long it would take me to do. i only have a number of weeks left at school now so putting in lots of work, cannot wait to finish i have so many projects for me to do when its over. For example last week i went and brought some awesome fabric to make a summer dress but ima wait untill ive finished school so its something to look forward to, i am also painting 2 more of my bedroom walls during summer so i will do my 'room tour' after that, yaya.

22 comments

  1. I love your blog! I followed! I would love if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, sure will have a look :) XX

      Delete
  2. Your style is gorgeous and i love your blog:****
    kisses
    http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com/
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your hair ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your blog dearrrrrrr,
    keep posting and go for it!!! :):)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog!

    Wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, well you can follow me if you like my blog? x

      Delete
  6. I love this outfit!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bargain body chains! I'm inspired to go and search for some now :)

    Emma xx
    http://teacupsandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty dress, and your hair looks amazing! Plus, such amazing buys!! I've wanted a body chain for ages and you got such bargains!! Ha!

    Kirsti xx
    www.silentsweethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you youre so sweet, i know so cheap! :) XX

      Delete
  9. Just stumbled across your blog and so so glad I did! You have such amazing style and this dress is beautiful! I am going to enjoy looking back at all your other posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much, glad you like xx

      Delete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig